Changing Your Dial-up Phone Number
For Computers that have Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows 98 start at #1. For Windows ME start at #3. If you are using the SysMatrix dialer, please start at #9.
- Double click on the icon on the desktop labeled "My Computer"
- Double click on the icon in "My Computer" labeled "Dial-up Networking". Skip to #6.
- Click "Start" located at the bottom left hand corner of your desktop
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Dial-up Networking"
- Richt click on the icon in "Dial-up Networking" labeled "SysMatrix" and left click on "Properties"
- Change the phone number that you are dialing to the new number in your area
- Click "OK". Skip to #13
- Double-click on the green, yellow, blue, and red flower icon labeled "SysMatrix"
- Click "Properties"
- Type in the new local access number in your area
- Click "OK"
- You are done!