Manual Dial-up Networking Setup
For computers that have Windows Vista.
- First make sure you have your USER NAME, PASSWORD, and a LOCAL ACCESS NUMBER written down nearby. Access numbers can be found using our search page at this link Sysmatrix Access Number Search Page
- Go to the Windows Menu and select Control Panel on the right side.
- Click Classic View on the LEFT side of the Control Panel window.
- Locate and click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Connections tab then click the Add button.
- If you don't see the screen below, skip to the next step. If you are doing this while already online through another Internet connection you may see this window. If so, just click Set up a new connection anyway.
- Click on Dial-up.
- Now just enter the nformation you had written down at the beginning of this page. Remember that the dial-up username looks just like an email address and MUST have the @sysmatrix.net on the end. Also remember that your password must be exactly as you gave it to us including matching upper/lower case letters.
- Now just click the Create button to complete the setup.